Chris reports on his photoshoot with a band and how he got to take pictures of “sole music”, Denis from Montreal has questions about the missing bits in JPG, Alexander is awesomely giving away a freebie extension to 1 Hour 1000 Pics that makes it work for Aperture users (!), Andy has a tremendous tip for those of you who use rechargeable batteries and Chris has spent an entire day, shooting video in, of and around a small airplane, lovingly dubbed “the tin parachute”, that’s another name for the Morane MS880B “Rallye” (video).
- SPONSOR: lynda.com, try it 7 days for free! (check out their Photography Tutorials)
- SPONSOR: Fracture, stunningly vivid prints on glass. Use coupon code FROMTHETOPFLOOR to get 20% off.
- Video: Chris in a small airplane (as a passenger)
- Video: Some “sole music” digital shoe cleaning with Joo Kraus
- Chris on the Two Hosers show with Allan Attridge
- Morane MS880 small air plane
- Rolling Shutter and a Propeller (Video)
- 1 Hour 1000 Pics (ebook by Chris Marquardt) – now works with Aperture! Use coupon code aperturespecial to get 10% off!
- Get TFTTF push notifications
Like this content? Tip me with Bitcoin!
If you enjoyed listening to this episode of Tips from the Top Floor, please consider tipping me using Bitcoin. Each episode gets its own unique Bitcoin address so by tipping you're not only making my continued efforts possible, you're telling me what you liked.