Today we’ll hear feedback about Ethiopia from Nina, Michael from Sydney helps Chris with his English (yes, he blanked out on “udder”) and John has a question about the legalities of street photography. Chris tries to find some answers on this very difficult topic that’s much more grey and black or white.
- Ethiopia Photography by Chris
- TFTTF 658: Chris doesn’t know “udder”
- Freedom of panorama – Wikipedia
- Nussenzweig v. DiCorcia – Wikipedia
- Only 2 spots left: Iceland Feb 2015 photo tour and workshop