We are having a blast at the landscape photography workshop in Ft. Collins. This show has been recorded the night before our excursion up to Rocky Mountain National Park and we (of course) talk about landscape photography, nature photography, Arches National Park, eating 76 pieces of Sushi, and radio code names. Crunchy pretzel signing off. Over and out.
» Download the MP3 for this episode
- Video: PIxelheads New Media Interview with Chris
- FLOSS Weekly with Randal Schwartz
- Randal’s pictures on flickr
- Insightcruises podcast with Randal
- Trucker Tom’s podcast
- Len Edgerly’s website
- Trucker Tom’s HD video podcast
- Portland Meet & Greet: August 27th at Flatbread Pizza
Like this content? Tip me with Bitcoin!
If you enjoyed listening to this episode of Tips from the Top Floor, please consider tipping me using Bitcoin. Each episode gets its own unique Bitcoin address so by tipping you're not only making my continued efforts possible, you're telling me what you liked.