Today we will find out the secret behind the fish-eye picture, Chris will look at how to balance light at a sunset model shot on the beach, you’ll learn about the confusion between pixels, inches and file sizes. Special guest: Dave Junion of After Dark is back with some exciting news!
- 2013 Workshops with Chris Marquardt
- The fish-eye picture of episode 577
- Strobist – small flash on the beach
- Audioboo – get your voice heard on the show
- PocketChris – the photography teacher on your iPhone
- Tips from the Top Floor 569 – the After Dark episode
- After Dark 2013 – check this link on Dec 1 to get the details – register on Dec 8-9 2012
Like this content? Tip me with Bitcoin!
If you enjoyed listening to this episode of Tips from the Top Floor, please consider tipping me using Bitcoin. Each episode gets its own unique Bitcoin address so by tipping you're not only making my continued efforts possible, you're telling me what you liked.