Today is Q&A time! Jonathan asks about bokeh and prime lenses, Chris wants to know how to archive photos for long term storage.
Also KODAK has just filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy, so Chris will take a closer look at that.
- 2012 Workshops in the United States and Canada
- Get your voice heard on the show
- KODAK files for chapter 11 bankruptcy
- Chris talks with Steven Sasson, inventor of the digital camera
- Circle of Confusion (Wikipedia)
- Wilhelm Imaging Research
Like this content? Tip me with Bitcoin!
If you enjoyed listening to this episode of Tips from the Top Floor, please consider tipping me using Bitcoin. Each episode gets its own unique Bitcoin address so by tipping you're not only making my continued efforts possible, you're telling me what you liked.