In this episode Chris picks up on the possibility of DSLRs going away and what he thinks about it, gives tips about posing and lighting to emphasize gender in photography, and about printing and what image stabilizers are good for.
- Get Your Voice Heard On The Show
- 2012 Workshops with Chris Marquardt: Berlin LIMITED, Washington D.C, San Francisco Fire & Street, Toronto LARGE FORMAT, Toronto Urban Photography, & Vancouver Scapes
- Secure Ninja, Washington
- Sean Galbraith, Photographer
- Leo Laporte & TWiT
- TWiT Photo
- Catherine Hall, Photographer
- Allan Attridge, Photographer
- Image Stabilization: Wikipedia
- Feminine vs. Masculine Poses
Like this content? Tip me with Bitcoin!
If you enjoyed listening to this episode of Tips from the Top Floor, please consider tipping me using Bitcoin. Each episode gets its own unique Bitcoin address so by tipping you're not only making my continued efforts possible, you're telling me what you liked.