Today Chris will talk about setting up a photo blog, he has just built his own large-format camera and the guest on the show is photographer George Smyth who will tell us about the bromiol process, a very special way to make photographic prints
- Early Bird Special extended to Feb/28/2011: The 2011 workshops
- Chris on the hot seat: the 30-minute interview
- Smartpress Photographer Spotlight: Chris Marquardt
- The International Back Large Format Pinhole Camera (we’ve GOT to find a better name than that!)
- Wikipedia article on photo blogging
- George Smyth’s bromoil project “The Extras” (general site)
- How to get your question on the show
Like this content? Tip me with Bitcoin!
If you enjoyed listening to this episode of Tips from the Top Floor, please consider tipping me using Bitcoin. Each episode gets its own unique Bitcoin address so by tipping you're not only making my continued efforts possible, you're telling me what you liked.