We did it! Five hundred episodes of Tips from the Top Floor. Actually YOU did it!! Why? Because without anyone listening to Tips from the Top Floor and appreciating it, the should would’ve vanished long ago, so thanks to every single one of you out there for being around and making it a pleasure for me to produce the show!
The first episode of TFTTF was recorded 5 years, 9 months and 8 days before this one. That boils down to about 1.6 episodes per week so far.
This is the unboxing of the “You Know What” – listen to the full episode below
Today Simon asks about composing pictures for a specific purpose, Robert wants to learn to see in monochrome, I was visited by fellow photography podcaster Paulo Sacramento and Dwight asks if it’s possible to go professional with an entry-level DSLR (hint: yes, it is)
Learn more about the Berlin LIMITED workshop or San Francisco Fire & Night and how to get in for a discount! Check out the workshops here.
Stats from Ravsitar the Release Pixie:
- Shows 1-500 total 12.3GB of data
- Shows 1-500 total 149 hours 12 minutes and 16 seconds or 8952.2666667 minutes
- The average show length for shows 1-500 is 17.9 minutes
- Chris touches an electric fence once in shows 1-500
- The Release Pixie has release approximately 390 episodes of TFTTF (most shows from 106)
- See the photos from the “You Know What” on Flickr
- The 2011 Photography Learning Experience
- Photography Podcast by Paulo Sacramento (his pictures on flickr)
- Ask a question on the show
- Video Pro DSLR + Cheapo Lens vs “Cheapo” DSLR + Pro Lens
- Chris on Twitter
Like this content? Tip me with Bitcoin!
If you enjoyed listening to this episode of Tips from the Top Floor, please consider tipping me using Bitcoin. Each episode gets its own unique Bitcoin address so by tipping you're not only making my continued efforts possible, you're telling me what you liked.