Receive free updates
In this last episode of the year, Chris will touch on Deep Sky Photography vs. Nightscapes (and why he might have used that term slightly wrong). There are a few questions about zones (is it really the holy grail of exposure?) and Chris interviews Sina Farhat from Gothenborg, Sweden, who tells us about his method of scanning film with a DSLR.
- Waterfalls, Glacier Caves, Amazing Landscapes: Iceland 2015
- Viewfinder Villa – stay tuned…
- tfttf659 – Not Quite Deep Sky Photography
- Deep Sky Photography Guide
- Mike Taylor Astrophotography
- Travel Tracker 1: Polarie Star Tracker
- Travel Tracker 2: iOptron
- Travel Tracker 3: Nano Tracker
- Let your light shine | Flickr
- Sina Farhat – scanning with a DSLR
- Thanks to all supporters on Patreon!!