Receive free updates
IT’S 10 YEARS OF TIPS FROM THE TOP FLOOR!!
Dave is curious about sensor dust, how bad it is and what you can do about it. Chris doesn’t really worry too much about dust. Modern cameras do a good job in shaking the dust off the sensor, but if you have something seriously stuck to the filter sandwich in front of your sensor, there are ways to remove it and Chris goes into his favorite method of sensor cleaning.
Dougal wonders why his pictures don’t pop as much as he thought they would when he shot them. Chris explains how this is due to a mix of Photoshop is 25 years old
Oh, and it’s the 10 year anniversary of Tips from the Top Floor
- SPONSOR: lynda.com, try it 7 days for free! (check out their Photography Tutorials)
- tfttf186 – Discofilm II – Photography Tips from the Top Floor
- Sensor cleaning with Discofilm
- Sensor Swabs (affiliate links: Amazon.com / Amazon.de)
- Sensor Loupe (affiliate links: Amazon.com / Amazon.de)