Barry wants to lead a photowalk and Chris offers TFTTF as a platform to advertise listener meet-ups, we’ll look at a super-low-contrast picture, Mitch has a question about photography in the south of Germany and let’s try to find an answer to the question why photography is such a male-dominated field these days.
- Discuss: why is photography such a male-dominated field?
- Episode 590 – the low-contrast picture
- Where are you from? Got a question? Leave an Audioboo!
- The TFTTF Community: Listener Meet-Ups
- India: come with Chris to see the Pushkar Camel Fair and the Taj Mahal
Coming up: workshops with Chris Marquardt
Jan 2013: Snow Monkeys & Hokkaido, Japan (completed)
Aug 2013: Liverpool, UK
Aug 2013: Farnborough, UK (outside London)
Nov 2013: India
Mar 2014: Iceland
» all workshops