This question is a bit on the weird side: how do you integrate a cut-out of a person into a real group shot. Tune in as Chris tries to find an answer.
Let’s revive our good old Photoshop Corner, this time in form of a video explaining you how to even out brightness differences in your images.
- No repeat nominations. You can nominate your cast of favourite podcasts one time only.
- You can nominate a show for Podcast of the Year or Best Produced, and also submit it to an individual category (such as Education).
- A podcast can only be submitted in one individual category. If you submit a podcast to two individual categories, your nomination will not be counted.
- Category: Peoples Choice
- Category: Education (nominate for one individual category only!)
- Podcast name: Digital Photography Tips from the Top Floor
- Podcast URL: http://www.tipsfromthetopfloor.com/
Ready to nominate? Is it July 1st yet? If yes – go to the PodcastAwards web site. And don’t forget: vote for all your favourite shows, they put a lot of hard work into the content they provide to you!
Links for this episode:
- The Minnesota Get Together #2 is now planning the excursion. Stop in at the forums now if you’re interested.
Ever tried to sharpen a noisy image and found that the sharpening simply made the noise worse? Find out on today’s show how you can make it happen without over-exaggerating the noise. Also on today’s show: a live report from the 24 hours at Le Mans motor race!
“Photoshop Corner 17″ (Click for more information)
Show support: Ravsitar
Vote for this show at PodcastAlley.com
Enter your email address and click the “Vote” button
Links from today’s show:
- The tips from the top floor LiveJournal Profile