George from Colombia is looking for the magic solution to his crop sensor issue (hint: the solution is probably to get a wider lens), John brings up a very interesting thought about the difference between music and photograpy: why are there so many music covers, but not as many re-interpretations of iconic photographs. Chris has also solved his camera dilemma, and that was only possible because of this show’s wonderful audience!
- SPONSOR: lynda.com, try it 7 days for free! (check out their Photography Tutorials)
- SPONSOR: Fracture, stunningly vivid prints on glass. Use coupon code FROMTHETOPFLOOR to get 20% off.
- tfttf624 – Who Owns The Photons?
- Tom Hunter
- Tom Hunter and his interpretations of iconic photos
- Mike Stimpson – Lego recreations of iconic photos
- The “Remake” Project’s Recreations of Famous Works of Art
- Article: Redoing Iconic Photos | Clutch Magazine
Like this content? Tip me with Bitcoin!
If you enjoyed listening to this episode of Tips from the Top Floor, please consider tipping me using Bitcoin. Each episode gets its own unique Bitcoin address so by tipping you're not only making my continued efforts possible, you're telling me what you liked.