Here comes the long awaited Q&A show! Allistair asks about filters, Gavin wonders about the focus on his lens, Joanne shot the picture of her lifetime and needs marketing advice, Satchin has a question about depth of field in full-frame and crop cameras and John is a fan of Michael Kenna’s photography and wants to learn about long exposures.
- Discover the Top Floor – Photo Tours and Workshops with Chris Marquardt
- 16 Most Interesting Photography Podcasts (Resource Magazine)
- Episode recommendation: tfttf638 – My Greatest Fear
- Episode recommendation: tfttf619 – Five Things That Changed My Life In 2013
- Episode recommendation: tfttf545 – Cosmic Particles
- Episode recommendation: tfttf040 – Mooooo-ving Landscapes
- Episode recommendation: tfttf028 – thunderstorm soundseeing
- Good Times with Bad Filters (LensRentals)
- “This lens is soft” and other myths (LensRentals)
- Blog post: Just a quick reminder.. there is no someday (scroll to the end of the page)
- Ask a question, get your voice heard on the show!
- Michael Kenna Photography
- Neutral density filter – Wikipedia
- Chris Marquardt (chrismarquardt) on Twitter
- Chris Marquardt (chrismarquardt) on App.net
Like this content? Tip me with Bitcoin!
If you enjoyed listening to this episode of Tips from the Top Floor, please consider tipping me using Bitcoin. Each episode gets its own unique Bitcoin address so by tipping you're not only making my continued efforts possible, you're telling me what you liked.