No celluloid has been harmed in making this episode, it is entirely digital! Chris talks about using an iPad for photography, video in DSLRs, ways to trigger flashes and strobes and about future-proofing your digital photography.
- iPad apps mentioned in this episode:
- Follow Chris on Twitter on Google+
- Apple Camera Connection Kit
- Shallow depth of field in DSLR: example video
- Yongnuo RF-602/603 on Amazon
Like this content? Tip me with Bitcoin!
If you enjoyed listening to this episode of Tips from the Top Floor, please consider tipping me using Bitcoin. Each episode gets its own unique Bitcoin address so by tipping you're not only making my continued efforts possible, you're telling me what you liked.