This episode has been recorded together with the participants of the Toronto Urban Photography workshop. Hear them discuss how much you can trust the display on your camera, how much you can trust the histogram, what to look for at exposure around brickworks and how to compensate for it.
And say hi to Napoleon, the new Tips from the Top Floor show mascot!
- Video: Monika, Sean and Chris at the Peterborough County Jail
- More about the TFTTF workshops
- Sean Galbraith, Photographer, on Twitter
- Chris Marquardt: on Twitter on Google Plus
- Monika Andrae, Photographer, on Twitter
Like this content? Tip me with Bitcoin!
If you enjoyed listening to this episode of Tips from the Top Floor, please consider tipping me using Bitcoin. Each episode gets its own unique Bitcoin address so by tipping you're not only making my continued efforts possible, you're telling me what you liked.