Picture by Mary Dotson
Today: the review of the winner photo of the August Washington D.C. workshop, Carolyn has a question about an extended range XR Redscale film, and Chris talks about flare, how bad it is, or how bad it is not, and how you can avoid it. If you want to.
- Sign Up Here – Sep/23-25 – Toronto Urban Photography
- Pictures taken by the participants at the 2011 Washington D.C. workshop
- Picture by Carolyn Haines, exposed at ISO 50 and pull processed
- Lens flare – Wikipedia entry
- Lens Flare “UFO” picture by Chris Marquardt
Like this content? Tip me with Bitcoin!
If you enjoyed listening to this episode of Tips from the Top Floor, please consider tipping me using Bitcoin. Each episode gets its own unique Bitcoin address so by tipping you're not only making my continued efforts possible, you're telling me what you liked.