Chris gives a quick update on the Marquardt International Pinhole, Adrian has a question about the music on the show, Justin got caught in the circle of confusion and what to watch out for if you want to use a lens on your camera that has not been made for it.
- Learn more about the workshops in Washington DC, San Francisco and Toronto, Canada
- Circle of Confusion – Wikipedia entry
- Get your question answered on the show
- Large format group shot of the Berlin LIMITED workshop, shot by Sean Galbraith
- Flange distance – Wikipedia entry
Like this content? Tip me with Bitcoin!
If you enjoyed listening to this episode of Tips from the Top Floor, please consider tipping me using Bitcoin. Each episode gets its own unique Bitcoin address so by tipping you're not only making my continued efforts possible, you're telling me what you liked.