Chris tells the story of an unusual vertical panorama group shot from the first workshop of this season. Also: the inverse hybrid process where you create wet prints of digital images, and what to look out for when scanning 5000 negatives.
- The 2011 workshops with Chris
- PocketChris, the photo instructor in your pocket
- The double vertical panorama group shot by Chris
- Article by George Smyth on preparing digital negatives for analog print (first article on the linked page)
- Chris on One-Minute Howto about going pro with an entry-level DSLR
- Allan Attridge’s photography podcast for beginners: The Two Hosers
- Paulo Sacramento’s photography podcast in Portugese
Like this content? Tip me with Bitcoin!
If you enjoyed listening to this episode of Tips from the Top Floor, please consider tipping me using Bitcoin. Each episode gets its own unique Bitcoin address so by tipping you're not only making my continued efforts possible, you're telling me what you liked.