Guest on today’s show: Allan Attridge, film maker from Canada. In this slightly unusual episode, Chris and Allan discuss DSLR video shooting, the technology and what film making is really about. Also on the show: is there a mathematical way to determine how much sharpening your pictures need, and panorama stitching software Hugin plus a cool video camera gadget presented you from Everest Trek participant (and Canadian) Geffrey.
Next week: back to still photography.
- Want to join in on the “You know what” for show 500?
- Allan Attridge, Canadian film maker
- The 2011 workshops are coming closer
- Panorama stitching with Hugin
- The HDR video by Soviet Montage
- Leave feedback for the show!