It’s the end of the second day of the 2010 Toronto Urban Photography Workshop, the group is having a blast (and a slice of pizza) and we’re about to leave to the roof of the building to take some spectacular night skyline pictures.
Chris is joined live on this episode by Toronto photographer Sean Galbraith, Monika Andrae of Monis Motivklingel and Ravsitar the Release Pixie himself!
On this 75-minute episode (yes, here comes that extra round of walking the dog!) we talk about virtually everything, including some Photokina 2010 news, what to watch out for when buying used photo equipment, and we’ll answer a ton of questions from the audience.
- TFTTF episodes featuring Sean Galbraith
- Sean Galbraith Photography
- Monika Andrae Photography and Podcasts
- TFTTF Episodes featuring Tilt-Shift Lenses
- Check out the photos taken by the participants of the 2010 TFTTF Toronto Urban Photography Workshop
- B&H Photo
- Does a scratch on the glass ruin a lens?
- Got a question or show idea for Chris?