Chris reports on his recent US workshop tour, he’s be-mourning the crashed (and not backed up) hard drive in his MacBook Pro and Chris shares a few tips with you on how to avoid too much pain in case a hard disk dies (and they WILL die), the why-a-50mm-lens-on-a-crop-camera question makes a reappearance (and Chris has a lot to tell about this too). Also: catching up on photo day questions that didn’t make it on the show, and the answer to the important question: how is digital ISO different from analog ISO?
- Send your questions for the show!
- Brooklyn Cookin’ 2010 – Blogged by Alan
- San Francisco Street Safari – The Video
- San Francisco Street Safari – The Group Shot
- San Francisco Street Safari – The Flickr Group
- Workshops with Joe McNally
- Genie Timeline (Windows Backup Software)
- Crashplan (Windows/Linux/Mac Backup Software)