Chris reports on his recent US workshop tour, he’s be-mourning the crashed (and not backed up) hard drive in his MacBook Pro and Chris shares a few tips with you on how to avoid too much pain in case a hard disk dies (and they WILL die), the why-a-50mm-lens-on-a-crop-camera question makes a reappearance (and Chris has a lot to tell about this too). Also: catching up on photo day questions that didn’t make it on the show, and the answer to the important question: how is digital ISO different from analog ISO?
- Send your questions for the show!
- Brooklyn Cookin’ 2010 – Blogged by Alan
- San Francisco Street Safari – The Video
- San Francisco Street Safari – The Group Shot
- San Francisco Street Safari – The Flickr Group
- Workshops with Joe McNally
- Genie Timeline (Windows Backup Software)
- Crashplan (Windows/Linux/Mac Backup Software)
Like this content? Tip me with Bitcoin!
If you enjoyed listening to this episode of Tips from the Top Floor, please consider tipping me using Bitcoin. Each episode gets its own unique Bitcoin address so by tipping you're not only making my continued efforts possible, you're telling me what you liked.